rhinoplasty, nosejob, surgery

Who can undergo rhinoplasty?

Who can undergo rhinoplasty?

Although rhinoplasty is a simple surgery procedure with a success rate above 90%. We must remind that it doesn’t exlude little risks. That’s simply because you have to visit the operating room. Although at first, there were a lot more women than men, who underwent rhinoplasty. Nowadays, there are more and more men who decide to undergo rhinoplasty.

Approximately, at least 45% of the rhinoplasties done correspond to men and the other 55% to women.
Candidates more suitable are those who search an improvement for their facial appearance. It’s logic because during a spoken conversation the  field of view is on the face for at least 80% of time, (and of course, on the nose). This is one of the reasons why lots of actors and actresses undergo rhinoplasty.

Ideal rhinoplasty patient

Ideal rhinoplasty patient

By the other side, tough both men and women can be operated without any difference. It’s strongly recommended to establish a different minimum age in both cases. Nose development is related to body development, that’s why, in women, it’s recommended not to undergo surgery before 15-16 years old and in men, it’s recommended not to do it before 18-20 years old.

Patient must have good health to avoid possible post-surgery complications. Also, he or she must have emotional stability to accept changes that are going to happen in his or her body.

Share in Facebook